Creating your résumé is the first step to getting a job. Learn exactly what goes into this important document, and start your career search off on the right foot by creating your own résumé easily online.
Here's what you'll do:
- Step 1: Create a résumé header
- Step 2: Create a career objective
- Step 3: List your work experience
- Step 4: Enter your education
- Step 5: List additional info
- Step 6: Preview your résumé
- Step 7: Download your résumé
What you'll need:
- Information about any jobs you've had, including company names, job titles and dates of employment.
- Information about any schools you've attended, including school names, graduation dates, degrees earned and GPA.
- A list of any awards you may have received or activities you may have been involved in.
Keep in Mind
The Résumé Builder will store your information while you work, but it will not save your résumé if you close your browser or if the session times out. To save your résumé, you will need to either download the résumé to your computer or print it out.